A downloadable game
Space game junkie:
"This is a shockingly fun space and planetary combat roguelike with a great progression mechanic, lots of ships to unlock, plenty of fun weapons, and really fantastic combat. Definitely check it out."
"If you enjoy spending a lot of time with one game, learning how it works and making incremental progress, then Interstellar Rogue is really going to float your boat."
Interstellar Rogue is a Sci-Fi Rogue-like where you go on a one Ship mission to destroy The ultimate Robot enemy of humanity.
It's inspired by various Retro greats such as Lander, Super Metroid and Rogue.
* Over 47 ships to fly from small strike craft to massive dreadnoughts!
* Over 40 turret types to find and use on your ships all with randomly generated stats!
* Play in 3 game modes Rogue, Endless and mission mode all procedural and endlessly repayable!
* Customise your ships systems and turrets with looted (Randomly Generated) equipment!
* Land on any planet you find with your lander craft! Then jump out and fight robots and find loot boxes!
* Land on and explore randomly generated derelicts!
* Mine Asteroids for fuel and water(oxygen)!
* Navigate asteroid storms, Hide in nebula, trail comets!
* Fight against giant evil robots in physics based ground combat! and smaller ones too!
* Find crazy loot like randomly generated newspaper stories and DVDs!
* Find cats/Dogs and even goldfish to pet for health benefits and companionship!
Can you make all 21 jumps and destroy the mainframe?!
DRM FREE. LESS THAN 110mb.
|Genre||Role Playing, Action, Adventure|
|Tags||2D, Futuristic, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Roguelite, Sci-fi, Space|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- SUPER ULTIMATE EDITION 3.0!!!Oct 01, 2019
- SUPER REBOOT EDITION 2.0!!!Jul 17, 2019
- INTERSTELLAR ROGUE RELEASED!Jun 12, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! Can this game get updates like the steam version? Thanks a lot for making this game!
Is it just me, or does the download not work? When I run the executable, it just opens up my steam store to the page for this game, giving me the option to buy it.
should be fixed today. sorry about that
Interesting project. Remember to add your twitter account to your page, so you can see tags when someone tweet about your game.